Our client, outsourcing company, based in Kyiv is opening the new branch (50+ ppl) in Dnipro. For the first project, we’re looking for the experienced QA Director, able to build strong separate QA direction (team of 20-30 manual and auto QAs).
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is required, Masters is preferred.
● Significant experience in source control management and build processes.
● 10+ years of actual hands on, manual and auto testing experience in a software testing role.
● 10+ years of test plan and test case creation experience.
● Experience with CI Jenkins/GIT/gitap/ big bucket or another similar tool.
● 3+ years minimum experience using UFT, Selenium, SOAP UI, XML and performing API Testing.
● Experience working with a variety of development methodologies including Agile/Scrum.
● Experience successfully applying Agile/Scrum methodology to develop and execute software test plans including continuous integration and test driven development.
● Proven experience assessing and implementing QA methodologies and best practices, including training, change management, and process/procedure documentation.
Our offer includes:
● flexible working hours;
● 20 working-days paid vacations and sick leaves;
● insurance program; professional development;
● Agile training and certification;
● free English classes;
● centrally located offices
Please contact our Recruiting consultant: