Wix is looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team.
We use cutting edge methodologies and technologies to develop ground-breaking web platforms, optimized for performance and scale.
If you want to have an impact on the web while reaching new professional heights, this is the place for you.
- Test new features
- Generate test cases for new features
- Participate in manual regression QA cycles
- Run and analyze automation regression QA tests
- Work on E2E tasks – together with product and dev until it’s on production
- Test landing pages, server and internal features
- At least 2 years of focused experience in testing
- B.A. or M.A.in computer science will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of client-server architecture
- Deep understanding of HTTP Protocol
- Experience in reporting/delivering problems
- Experience in different types of functional and non-functional testing
- Security testing awareness
- Good understanding of unix/linux
- Intermediate level of articulation and writing in English
- Ability to work both in a team and independently, under pressure
- Experience in testing on the web & mobile phones
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- UX testing approach and understanding
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org