On behalf of Imagine (http://www.derivatives.com ) Ciklum is looking for Software Test Automation Engineer to join Dnepr team on full-time basis.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer you will be part of Imagine team of professionals.
Imagine Software is a leading provider of real-time investment management solutions worldwide. Its flagship product, the Imagine Trading System, is a cross-asset trading, portfolio, and risk management solution available as an ASP (hosted) solution or an enterprise application. Developed for alternative investment companies of all sizes, Imagine Software serves thousands of users worldwide with its unique combination of proven enterprise functionality, comprehensive data management and business process automation.
A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities and nuances of the global financial markets. Employees work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies to solve complex business challenges. Employees assist in enabling clients of Imagine Software’s award-winning system to achieve key benefits for their organizations–maximizing returns and managing risk, achieving transparency, and gaining operational efficiencies.
– Creating test specifications for a software product testing
– Writing and maintenance test scripts using SilkTest
– Analysis of regression test results
– Manual testing of new functionality
– Collaborate with software development team
– Understanding of software testing processes and methodologies
– Basic programming skills in any OOP language (C++, Java)
– Basic knowledge of SQL and DBMS (MSSQL, SYBASE, MongoDB)
– Experience in test automation tools will be a plus (SilkTest, Selenium)
– Source control systems (like Hg, SVN, Git)
– Ability to work on different operating systems(Linux, UNIX, Windows)
– Understanding the basics of finance
– English: intermediate level (reading/writing/speaking)
– Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
– Must be self-motivated, proactive and responsible
– Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
What’s in it for you?
• Business trips to USA
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013’ report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, Q & A and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested – please send your CV to